It’s that time of the year again where we are preparing for our end of season presentations.
Part of this process is to invite all club members to nominate other club members for a number of perpetual trophies. Nominations due 1/9/17
These awards include:
– THE CLIFF KENNY MEMORIAL AWARD – FOR THE MOST OUTSTANDING PLAYER OF THE YEAR (OPEN TO MALE AND FEMALE SENIOR PLAYERS)
– THE DENNIS DAL-CIN MEMORIAL AWARD – FOR DEDICATION TO THE GAME OF FOOTBALL (OPEN TO PLAYERS AND COMMITTEE MEMBERS)
– THE ANITA HANCOCK MEMORIAL AWARD – FOR TEAM SPIRIT AND DEDICATION TO THE CLUB AND THE GAME OF FOOTBALL (OPEN TO FEMALE PLAYERS ONLY)
– SENIOR CLUB PERSON OF THE YEAR – FOR SIGNIFICANT CONTRIBUTION TO CASINO RSM COBRAS FC THIS SEASON. (OPEN TO ALL CLUB MEMBERS – OVER 18
– JUNIOR CLUB PERSON OF THE YEAR – FOR SIGNIFICANT CONTRIBUTION TO CASINO RSM COBRAS FC THIS SEASON. (OPEN TO ALL CLUB MEMBERS – UNDER 18)*
– THE COUPE FAMILY AWARD FOR COACHING – IN RECOGNITION OF THE DEDICATION AND EFFORTS A COACH. (OPEN TO ALL JUNIOR/SENIOR COMPETITIVE COACHES)
– YOUNG SENIOR PLAYER OF THE YEAR – IN RECOGNITION OF A YOUNG PLAYER IN THEIR FIRST YEAR OF SENIOR COMPETITION (OPEN TO ALL MALE/FEMALE PLAYERS)
• Nominations for the following perpetual trophies are open to all club members, who meet the requirements of the award.
• Please provide a short statement (25 words or less) to explain your nomination.
• A member may only nominate one person per award.
• A member may nominate for all awards or only one award.
• Members of the Management Committee are not permitted to nominate anyone.
• The Management Committee will read the nominations and use the process of secret ballot to vote for the successful nominee.
• Exceptions to this process include:
– The Deen Mohammed Award – For Most Improved Junior Player (open to all junior competitive players) – Special conditions – Coaches to nominate players and Management Committee to vote.*
– The Cliff Kenny Memorial Award – For The Most Outstanding Player of the Year –
Special conditions – Members to nominate and Cliff Kenny’s sons to select winner.
• Winners will be announced at the Junior(*) and Senior Presentations.
If you would like to nominate a club member for one of these awards please complete the attached nomination form and return to email@example.com